Sloat Garden Center
Sloat Garden Center started in 1958 as part of G.E.T. Department Store. The first store, which was only seven thousand square feet, was located at the corner of 34th Avenue and Sloat Boulevard in San Francisco.
In 1968 the store moved to a larger location and the name was changed to Sloat Garden Center. Always independently owned, over the past five decades Sloat Garden Center has grown to 10 stores serving San Francisco, Marin, and Contra Costa counties.
Source: website Sloat Gardens